Thomas Muller is a German footballer who currently plays for Bundesliga club Bayern Munich and the German national team.
|First and last name||Thomas Muller|
|Date of birth||September 13, 1989|
|Birthplace||Weilheim in Oberbayern, Germany|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch
|Net value||$12 million|
Thomas Müller Biography
Thomas Muller, a Roman Catholic, was born on September 13, 1989 in Weilheim, Upper Bavaria, the son of Gerhard and Klaudia Müller. Thomas grew up in Pähl, a small hamlet near Weilheim that caught the attention of the media during his World Cup appearances. In addition, the footballer has a younger brother named Simon.
Because of his bad beginnings, he has remained humble in the face of prosperity.
Müller started his career at the FC Bayern Youth Academy and has won several awards since then.
Thomas Müller Height, weight, body measurements
Thomas Muller is a full time professional athlete which is why he is clearly in fantastic shape. His height is 186 cm (6 ft 114) and his current weight is 76 kg (168) lb. His additional body measurements are 40 in (102 cm) chest, 14.5 in (37 cm) arms/biceps and 32 in waist (81 cm). His shoe size is variously written as 10 (US) or 43 (EU) (EU).
To stay in top shape, the athlete must eat a balanced diet and exercise often, but his specific diet and fitness program are unknown. He may, however, be expected to regularly follow training for his profession.
- Thomas Müller started his football career as a child with local club TSV Pahl in 1993, where he stayed for seven years until he joined the Bayern Munich youth team in 2000. He then promoted to Bayern’s second squad, where he spent six seasons in the ranks.
- Following Muller’s progression, Thomas was finally named to the first team in 2008. In February 2009, he signed his first contract with the club, confirming a two-year deal.
- On 12 September 2009, Thomas made his official debut for the club against arch-rival Borussia Dortmund, scoring two goals in a 5-1 win. He ended September as the Bundesliga Player of the Month.
- Thomas extended his contract with Bayern Munich until 2013 in February 2010. He started the season by building regular triathlons with Arjen Robben and Frank Ribery. In a similar season, he scored his first Hattrick career. In the 2010-2011 season, he was included in the FIFA Ballon d’Or shortlist. Regardless, he has 177 caps for the club and has scored 99 goals.
- Thomas Muller has competed for Germany at both youth and senior levels. He appeared in six under-21 matches and scored one goal. He was included in the senior team for a friendly against Ivory Coast on November 12, 2011.
- On March 22, 2013, Thomas scored his first World Cup qualifier goals, scoring Germany’s first and last goal in a 3-0 win against Kazakhstan. He became the first player in FIFA World Cup history to score a hat-trick. On June 16, 2014, he was named man of the match in Germany’s opening match of the competition, beating Portugal 4–0.
- He surpassed the Bundesliga record for assists in a season with 21 (a record shared by Lionel Messi in La Liga’s top five leagues) and scored 14 goals when Bayern won a second treble in 2019-20.
- Müller was selected for the German national team in 2010.
- Thomas Müller has 220 goals to his name and as a provider even more: the Bavarian has 231 assists.
The fortune of Thomas Müller
Thomas Muller currently has a total net worth of $12 million, which is quite a sum considering how long he has been playing professional football. He deserved it without a doubt. He is a tough and versatile player who has benefited both his club and his country’s teams. He is also one of the best players in the world right now.
Thomas is also not the type of man who spends his money extravagantly rather than cautiously, creating a nest for himself and his family in difficult times.
- Thomas is considered one of the most marketable athletes in the world and he is an ambassador for the energy company Rewe.
- Adidas has sponsored various sports figures for decades. The company focuses on the fans of FC Bayern Munich through Thomas Müller.
- In 2016, the world’s largest pasta manufacturer, Barilla, appointed Thomas Müller as its brand ambassador.
- In 2013, Thomas Müller agreed to support this brand of various types of outdoor barbecues.
- In February 2014, Thomas Müller was appointed Gillette’s Brand Ambassador.
- Thomas has a strong interest in Young Wings, a non-profit organization. He has collected donations for this organization through various actions.
Properties and cars
He has a $1.4 million home in his hometown. He owns a $3.2 million house in Munich.
He bought an Audi S5 that cost $63,275.
Thomas Müller Wife, Marriage, Children
Before they decided to get married, Thomas and Lisa Trede had been in a relationship for a while. Lisa is a model and semi-professional rider who works on a farm. In 2008, when the footballer asked the question, she was more than eager to answer “yes”. Since they got married in 2009, the couple has stayed together.
Lisa and Thomas first connected on social media when they were just 18 years old through shared friends. Thomas was sure she was the ideal partner for him after spending two years with her. They both love football and also horses. They show that couples who share interests are more likely to stay together.
Awards and Achievement
- With Bayern Munich, Muller has won nine Bundesliga championships.
- He had also won the domestic Super Cup and the DFB Pokal six times each.
- He has won two UEFA Champions Leagues with the German powerhouse.
- Along with two FIFA Club World Cups, he twice won the UEFA Super Cup with Bayern.
- He was part of the German squad that won the 2014 World Cup.
- He is the most decorated German footballer of all time with 27 titles to his name.
- In 2010 he was awarded the title of Young Player of the Year.
- In more than 668 appearances for the Bavarian club, he provided 223 assists and 256 goals.
- Muller called himself “Ramdeuter”, which translates into English as “space explorer”. He got his nickname from his tendency to explore space.
- He started his career with TSV Pahl, a local club, where his team once scored 165 goals in a season, of which Muller scored 120.
- At the age of 11, he secured a transfer to the Bayern Munich academy where he progressed and eventually played for the senior squad.
- He works as an agent for the Youngwings Foundation, which assists children and young people who have suffered a loss.
- His surname got confused with that of another German great, Gerd Muller.
- He was the youngest Bayern Munich player to score a UCL brace and hat-trick at the age of 20.
- In his entire professional career, he has only played for Bayern Munich.
- In 2009, he married his longtime girlfriend, Lisa Trede, when he was only 19 years old.